Questions & Answers
You may add more pages, develop newer, more interesting, and relevant content or any number of techniques that will help boost your SE page ranking thus your overall targeted website traffic. Tony Sanford has been associated with internet marketing and starting home online businesses for the past 8 years. He is also considered by some to be an expert in this field. Tony is the owner and creator of his own successful internet marketing help sites. He has devoted years of his internet marketing life to offering internet marketing help and advice to all those who are interested in starting or enhancing their own successful home online business through his internet marketing articles and help websites. Tony is one internet marketer who really seems to get the greatest reward and success by helping others UK Phone Number Database List reach their home online business goals. Search Engine Optimisation or SEO is a process of choosing the most appropriate targeted keyword phrases related to your site and ensuring that this ranks your site highly in search engines so that when someone searches for specific keywords it returns your site in a high ranked position in that particular search engine. Unless you have set aside a huge marketing budget, then your website's success will most probably rely on the amount of traffic you get via the major search engines. The most used search engine by far on the internet is Google, with around 60% of all searches going through it. The other 40% is made up by, Yahoo, MSN, AOL and Ask. It is extremely important to get your website onto the major search engines and with over 25 billion web pages currently indexed by Google, how can you make certain people will find your website?